The First Zero Admin PBX
With v15, ongoing maintenance has been reduced to almost nothing. Many aspects of running a PBX have been automated, avoiding the need to move to an expensive public cloud service. Companies can retain full control of their phone system – on premise or in the cloud. Security, backup and restore, update management and failover are automatically managed by 3CX.
Nick Galea, CEO 3CX said:
“3CX V15 raises the bar on Unified Communications systems with zero admin, bulletproof security, integrated video conferencing, more applications integrations and more. We expect this feature set and our new pricing strategy to dramatically increase our market share.”
3CX’s inbuilt security has been notched up:
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certificates:
- Provisioning of phones via HTTPS
- Connections to client and console via SSL
- A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Encryption of Voice Traffic via SRTP
- All traffic to clients and via SBC is encrypted
- More secure web server configuration
- Detection and auto blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
3CX now sets the standard in PBX security.
The 3CX client and management console interface have been made more user friendly. 3CX has a more UC like interface, whilst retaining its softphone functionality. More themes have been added, as has the ability to specify a custom background/log
More & Customizable Application Integrations
We’ve expanded our integration – by supporting more applications out of the box and by adding a scriptable interface that makes it easy to integrate with any CRM / Contact Centre / Outbound call center solution. And we have made it easy to deploy network-wide and to maintain centrally. 3CX currently supports: Office 365, Google Contacts, Microsoft Dynamics, Exact, Sugarcrm, Salesforce, act!, Zendesk and Freshdesk with more to follow.
- Ability to install and update centrally via the management console
- Easy to use scripting interface
- Easily adapt or create integrations for almost any CRM
- Create outbound call scripts
Standards Based Web Conferencing Included
3CX integrates open standards based video conferencing without requiring additional software, administration or licensing:
- New single stream technology for less bandwidth usage
- New Android client
- Personal Click2Meet URL
3CX v15 has been optimized to run on miniPCs – sub $100 machines – fanless, with SSD drives and Windows license included. Perfect for smaller offices up to 32 sim calls where no server is available for 3CX