First of all, we’ll kick-off on June 18th by offering you a 3CX combined Basic and Intermediate Certification training. This exiting and new training will give you more in-depth view on the 3CX phone system, leveraging your knowledge in order to seamlessly attend and pass the Basic and Intermediade examinations later on.
This training will be covering the following topics:
- Installing 3CX phone system, 3CX Apps and using the 3CX Webclient
- Configuring a desktop phone (LAN, STUN, SBC), VoIP provider and configuring the firewall (basics)
- Using Voicemail, digital receptionist (IVR) and call-recoring
- Time Based scheduling, extension profiles and forwarding rules
- Extension groups and rights
- Hot desking
- Back-up and restore
As usual, all TechWare/3CX training sessions are located at Van Der Valk Hotel – Beveren.
To attend this FREE 3CX Basic & Intermediate training, use the subscribe button below.
Please register as soon as possible, because seats are limited!